The UltraHealth Store
60E-RM, 60-day supply, Resveratrol and PUR NMN, NAD+ Boosting Supplement, 400mg, Liposomal Enteric Capsules
OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS should go to this page for ordering: International Customers
Other than our Resvera-M, which use our proprietary Liposomal Capsules, Resvera-R or nicotinamide riboside & resveratrol is found to work even better at creating more NAD+ and has the added benefit of a strong antioxidant. Both UltraHealth NAD+ boosters and NR products are the highest purity in the industry. All our products show our current third party tests and ongoing stability studies.
Resveratrol is a natural compound found in some plants, including grapes, berries, and peanuts. It is a type of polyphenol, which is a group of plant compounds known for their antioxidant properties.
Resveratrol has been the subject of numerous studies, and research suggests that it may have a range of health benefits, including:
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Resveratrol has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, which is linked to many chronic diseases.
- Cardiovascular health: Resveratrol has been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve cholesterol levels, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Anti-aging effects: Resveratrol has been shown to activate sirtuins, a group of proteins involved in regulating cellular health and aging.
- Cancer prevention: Resveratrol has been shown to have anti-cancer properties, and studies suggest that it may help prevent the growth and spread of certain types of cancer cells.
- Neuroprotective effects: Resveratrol has been shown to have neuroprotective properties, which may help protect against Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders.
While resveratrol can be found in certain foods, including red wine, it is typically consumed in much smaller amounts than those used in research studies. As a result, many people choose to take resveratrol supplements to achieve higher doses.
Here are some foods that are good sources of resveratrol:
- Red Grapes: Red grapes are one of the best sources of resveratrol. This compound is found in the skin of red grapes, which is why red wine also contains resveratrol.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are another excellent source of resveratrol. This compound is found in the skin of the blueberries.
- Cranberries: Cranberries contain a moderate amount of resveratrol. The highest concentration of resveratrol is found in cranberry skins.
- Peanuts: Peanuts are a good source of resveratrol. The highest concentration of resveratrol is found in the skins of peanuts.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains a small amount of resveratrol. The higher the percentage of cocoa in the chocolate, the more resveratrol it will contain.
- Red Wine: Red wine is often cited as a source of resveratrol. While it does contain resveratrol, the concentration is relatively low compared to other sources, and drinking alcohol in excess can have negative health effects.
It's important to note that the amount of resveratrol in these foods can vary widely depending on factors such as growing conditions, processing, and preparation. While consuming these foods as part of a healthy diet may provide some resveratrol, taking resveratrol supplements may be necessary to achieve higher doses.